Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hallo / Hello Card (RCC #18)

Hello everyone!! :o)

Today I want to share with you this CAS (clean and simple), Hallo / Hello Card.


This Rainbow Color Card (RCC) is the eighteenth card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2018 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)


My card is a CASE of STUNNING card made by Francine Vuillème of 1001 cartes. Fabulous CAS design. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :o)

I went with same design, card shape and layout as Francine, but went with different theme, used different products and embellishments. :o)

Francine is a very talented and creative crafty friend from Switzerland. I love her crafting style. Her amazing designs and stunning coloring are an inspiration. :o)

Stop by Francine´s blog, 1001 cartes, and see more hers stunning creations. You can find her also over at InstagramYouTubeFBPinterest.




How I made my card...

For my card I used an explosion shape handmade stencil, which I made using an explosion shape stamp from UNIKO 'Explosion! Additions' stamp set. I described a process of making the stencil and shared my first project made using it in my yesterday's post (here). Although the stencil is made from a cardstock paper, it's still in a very good shape to use it at least one more time. :o)

I placed my handmade stencil on a white cardstock paper panel and blended Distress Inks through the stencil following the rainbow pattern. I removed the stencil and left colors to set up for a while.

While waiting, I heat embossed in white on a black cardstock paper a speech bubble saying 'Hallo' (German, Hello) from a Create a Smile 'Perfect Tune' stamp set and cut out the bubble shape following embossed lines.

With all pieces ready, I assembled the card. I glued the panel on a white side folded card base and glued a piece of a black cotton thread on the card. I glued some foam on the speech bubble and placed it over the thread.

Then I stamped two black tiny stars from Mama Elephant 'Cosmic Stars' stamp set and drew black dots with a black fine liner on the panel.

As a finishing touch, I embellished the card with enamel dots. :o)


Card dimensions: 133 mm x 101 mm (5 1/4" x 4")

List of supplies:


I LOVE how my card turned out!!! Thank you Francine for the inspiration! 



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #286 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

2) Cards in Envy, Get Negative! Card Challenge
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
Negative: stamped a shape on a cardstock paper, cut out the shape, used negative as a stencil.

3) STAMPlorations, April Challenge: Focus on the Sentiments
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

4) Tuesday Throwdown, #386 - Rainbow Colors
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Be sure to stop by tomorrow, I'll be sharing last card from my RCC Series. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

9 comments:

  1. Another striking Rainbow Card, love the balloon with the sentiment inside the rainbow shape! Great use of your handmade stencil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty rainbow of colour and I link the speech bubble sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card I love how you created a stencil to do the balloon and the colours oh those colours are so awesome. Thanks for joining us over at Cards in Envy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of the card and the pop of color is fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Monica
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors on your sunburst! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for the details too!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh LOVE your fun splat!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful. And perfectly CAS. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations with your focus on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...